they were a fun thing to bake on some down time
makes about 4 dozen cookies (I halved the recipe and got 20 cookies)
1/2 lb (2 sticks) margarine (unsalted butter)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup potato chips (I used the original popchips)
1/2 cup nuts (slivered almonds)
powdered sugar (optional)
- preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream the margarine, sugar and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Alternate the flour and the potato chips to the creamed mixture then add in the nuts.
- Form into small balls and place on an un-greased/wax paper covered baking sheet and press the balls down with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Once done baking transfer onto a cooling rack to cool. Once the cookies have cooled you can sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
serving size: 1 cookie
Calories 79.2 Total Fat 5.3 g Saturated Fat 0.1 g Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2 g Monounsaturated Fat 0.4 g Cholesterol 12.0 mg Sodium 15.4 mg Potassium 10.0 mg Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g Dietary Fiber 0.4 g Sugars 2.7 g Protein 0.8 g